Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jessica and Jeremy's wedding

Our good friends Jeremy and Jessica got married this summer and Mike and I were honored to be a part of it! The girls were even invited to come to the wedding. They had a blast. They talked about it for months leading up to it, and even had their outfits picked out a couple months in advance. The day was beauitful and the wedding was super fun. Congrats Jeremy and Jess! We love you guys!


The girls did great during the ceremony. They didn't make a peep.


Ava and Allie loved my flowers!










The fun wedding party












Is this foreshadowing? Might Jess and Jeremy have four little ones of their own someday!?



Hannah was mad when Papa and Grandma started dancing. She insisted they take her with them.



Ava and Allie were probably on the dance floor the entire afternoon. They had so much fun dancing with our old CL2 girls! What a beautiful day and a beautiful couple!


No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...