Sunday, June 26, 2011

Creative Arts Camp

Our church puts on a camp every summer for kids ages 4, up through 6th grade. Ava was able to be a part of the 4 and 5 year old class this year, and I happened to be one of her teachers!

The kids had a great time. Here are some of the different things our class participated in:

~we made puppy chow
~planted perrenials
~made cookies mix jars
~made musical instruments
~went on a parade
~made homemade icecream
~decorated aprons to take home
~leanred new songs and a new dance
~heard Bible stories
~memorized Bible verses
~made macaroni necklaces
And so much more! It was a great, but very tiring, week:)


The first part of the camp was singing and a drama. The theme was "He Delivers" and everything was Italian!




Ava decorating the aprons grandma made for our class.







We taught all the kids "If I Were a Butterfly," which they sang for their parents on Friday.




Making tamborines, maraccas, and Kazoos.




We planted perrenials by the pond at the church.




Allie was able to participate in decorating aprons.




Mike even came one evening to help out.



And of course Hannah came along a few times to enjoy the kids!

It was a wonderful week!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...