So often during the day, I'll walk down the hall to see Hannah sitting sweetly in Ava and Allie's room, playing with their toys.
She definitely has the darkest hair out of the girls.
She's still getting into everything! She pulls all the tupperware out of the cupboard, then moves on to pulling the towels off the oven, then will head to the living room to pull the dvd's off the shelf. It's pretty cute, and slightly annoying. But I've sort of come to terms with the fact that my house will usually be a mess (did I say "sort of!?").
Hannah will try to repeat anything we say. Her vocab at the moment consists of the following words: mama, dada, papa, gama (grandma), chicken, ba bye, hi, ball, and bath. She also has her own cute little way of saying "thank you, Ava, and Allie." Her favorite person is still Papa! And she loves bugs. Seriously, if she sees any kind of bug she squeals with delight and chases it till she can get ahold of it! I'm hoping she always keeps this non-fear of insects.
We're blessed to have this little angel in our house. She brings the whole family so much joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment