Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quiet Time

Ava and Allie rarely take naps any more. Ava took a nap every day till she was at least 4, so I figured Allie would too. Not so much. I've tried to get Allie to take a nap so many times and she usually just ends up sitting in her bed for over an hour, not falling asleep. So now I have the girls do a quiet time. They go in their room for 1 hour and play, read, or rest on their bed. I always do this while Hannah is napping so I can get a good hour to myself to get things done.

On this paticular day, the girls were singing the entire hour. I brought the camera in and found them on the top bunk, laying down together, singing! It was so sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love so many elements of this post.

1. Two sweet sisters singing at nap.
2. The giggles (complete with mommy in the background)
3. Allie always saying, "Can I see?"
4. The voices

Love you and your sweet girls, friend!
Jess

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...