Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Someone turned 1 today!

Our little angel Hannah turned 1 today! What a year it's been. We didn't do too much today. We'll be celebrating with our families on Sunday. But we did make it a special day for Hannah. Braden and Cobin spent the day with us and Hannah enjoyed watching all her cousins play. We also went out to dinner with my parents and Hannah ate like a champ. She is my good eater! We sang happy birthday to her about ten times today because she just is too cute to only do it once. She starts squealing and dancing and clapping her hands. I'll have to video it for you on Sunday! She's still not walking yet, but it could be any time now. Here's Hannah's first year in pictures:

January 26, 2010, 5 minutes old


1 week old


1 month


2 months and starting to smile!


Peacefully sleeping through the night at 3 months (a big accomplishment!)


Visiting the Dales in Portland at 4 months


Getting into summer wear at 5 months


Enjoying the jumperoo at 6 months

Enjoying a girls night out at the DeFauws, 7 months


Daddy time, 8 months


9 months


10 months and too cute, I could just eat her!


11 months and celebrating Christmas with the Epleys


The big 1 year old and gnawing on her new vibrating teether from grandma and papa!


Hannah has seriously been the best baby this past year, and that's saying a lot because I have good babies! She never cries, sleeps excellently, eats everything, and is just such a sweet, sweet baby. We are so blessed to have this gift from God. I'm looking forward to this next stage. I remember loving the year from 1 to 2 with Ava and Allie. They just soak up so much and are constantly learning new things. We are so excited to see Hannah start talking and interacting more. We love this child. Happy birthday sweet Hannah!

1 comment:

Laura Webber said...

Happy, happy birthday Hannah!

I LOVED the monthly pictures!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...