I'm getting a little more creative with these birthday banners. Art has always been my weakness but Ava doesn't care!
Her new Ariel dress.
Ava loves balloons so thank you to the DeJonges for this pretty one.
We had a fasion show in her room and I took some pictures of her in different outfits. She looks so old/big to me in this one. And she decided that this is the dress she'll wear for Valentine's day this year. Too funny.
Grandma and Papa got her this sweet pinata. You just pull the strings to get the candy to drop out. Not as fun as beating it with a stick but at least it stays in tact. Ava wants to hang it in her room.
We'll celebrate with the Rosses on Sunday. Allie threw up this morning, unfortunately. We didn't want to spread the germs. I'm praying no one from mom's group gets it.
Ava has been such an angel these past five years. She is such a great big sister. She really tries to include Allie in everything she does. She has a great imagination and it's fun to listen to her playing in her room, especially when she thinks no one is listening. She loves to sing. She is constantly singing, and she has a really good voice. She loves riding her bike and is currently learning to ride without training wheels (in the basement). I realize this is probably later than normal. I just didn't even think about having her ride without them until I went to Portland and saw Jackson flying down the street with no training wheels. So we're slowly working on that.
Happy birthda sweet Ava!
1 comment:
happy birthday Ava!! What a joy it is to know you!
Post a Comment