Saturday, January 15, 2011

First steps (with help)

Hannah will be 1 in two weeks and she's starting the long process of learning to walk. She started pulling herself up to stand a couple months ago. Then she started walking along the furniture. Now she's walking with help from her walker. She has also stood up on her own for about ten seconds. It's only a matter of time. I love it when my girls start walking. Some people think it's just more for them to get into, but I figure they're alreay getting into everything, they might as well be able to walk while doing it! And it's less I have to carry her, giving my sore arms a break:) Ava started walking at 13 months, Allie at 14 months. We'll see if Hannah is around the same.




1 comment:

Laura Webber said...

I love the learning to walk stage too! Hannah is doing great! She may surpass her sisters and be your earliest walker!!!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...