Thursday, November 25, 2010

10 months

Hannah's in the double digits! She is doing so much these days. The biggest thing lately is pulling her self up to stand. She gets into so much more too. And just today she started throwing cheerios off her high chair. Isn't it a little early for that!? She is such a character. She's always smiling. She loves her family, especially her sisters and Papa and Grandma (and mommy and daddy of course!). She loves music. She'll always start dancing when any kind of music comes on. If she's anything like her sisters, she'll be singing realy soon.





This is her favorite cupboard to get into. She pulls out all the tupperware, then moves on.

Standing up to reach the letters. She is starting to walk along things as well.



She laughs and squeals all the time too. I cannot say enough that she is such a happy baby. She sleeps awesome: twelve hours every night. Her naps are a little more inconsistent. She'll take one for sure, sometimes two. If every baby was like her, I might have a few more... but I won't:)

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...