Hannah slept for a good three hours during dinner. She's such a sweet baby.
I made some fall themed sugar cookies which the kids decorated. They definitely had a lot of sugar today.
I made fresh cranberry sauce for the first time. It was really good. And I love this color red so I had to add a picture of it!
This was another couple of yummy desserts that I made.
We were all able to squeeze around these two tables. We passed around a bowl at dinner with different questions in it ("Where would you go if you could go anywhere" type questions). It was fun.
My family can get rowdy sometimes and argue about stupid things (like whether to point guns in your face) but I love them and they are wonderful to be around. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people in my life. God has blessed our family in many ways. We may not be wealthy (although I've heard that if you have five dollars in your pocket, you're of the richest 5% in the world, is that right?) but we are so rich in the ways that matter. Happy Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment