Monday, December 1, 2008
Sports Fans!
We're huge sports fans at the Epley house. You name it, we like it. This has been a sweet couple weeks for sports for us too. My awesome dad gave us tickets to the Wings game the day before Thanksgiving. The seats were great. We were tenth row, center ice. You could spit on Mike Babcock, but you wouldn't of course. Unfortunately the Wings lost 3 -1 to Montreal but it was still a lot of fun. Then this past weekend, the Westermans had two extra tickets to the Pistons game. Our seats were upper bowl but it was still a ton of fun. And the Pistons won 107 - 97.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
2 comments:
mike looks like he may just have taken a bite... am I right or am i right?
You are right Katie! He didn't even tell me. I didn't need to take the picture right then. I could have waited. Sheesh:-)
Post a Comment