Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I love Christmas! Everything about it:-) The reason we celebrate it (Jesus!), the decorations, the family gatherings, the food, and on and on. Last night we decorated our house. We usually buy a real tree but decided that we would save some money this year and use the fake one we already had. It's pretty small, but it's cute! So here's to the start of the Christmas season! May we be reminded daily of the true reason to celebrate: Christ's birth.


snowman collection


village and Nativity scene



Ava and our rinky dink tree:-)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Lol. Looks like ours and that is so what we are doing this year too.

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...