Thursday, August 26, 2021

UPBC 21

 We love UPBC. It is such an amazing place. This is our sixth year serving at Day Camp 2. I love that my whole family can go and participate. Allie and Hannah are campers. Mike and Ava are Shephards (Mike for 7th and 8th grades, Ava for 5th and 6th). I am a teacher. We spend the day doing camp, have free time in the afternoons to enjoy the water, and spend the evenings with our team. It's something that every family should experience at least once!


I taught Tuesday and Friday. The rest of the week was spent with this amazing group, Yellow A. They are in 5th and 6th grades. Hannah was in this group as a camper, and Ava was a shephard.

Games time!

Riflery with our group. I did very well and shot a 48 out of 50, surprisingly!

The kids loved playing grisball.

Our team always takes one evening off campus to swim and have our devotional. This was at Presque Isle State Park.

We took this photo through my sunglasses.





Free time having fun in the water!

What an amazing trip. I also help lead worship and it's so incredible to hear over 100 kids shouting praise to the Lord. We love serving at Day Camp and I hope we can continue to make it happen!


No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...