Friday, November 15, 2019

Halloween and Stuff

Fall has continued to be a busy time for us. Ava's team ended up winning the District Tournament. And they ended up taking 2nd in the conference tournament. It's an incredibly talented group of girls!


The DeJonge's hosted their annual pumpkin fest, which is always a good time. The weather was decent, a little chilly, but not too bad. The girls carved pumpkins and had fun with their friends.






Fall in Michigan is so beautiful. It was nice to get out for some hikes while the weather was still nice. This is at Proud Lake.

Mike and I went to Saugatuck for the 25th annual Impact fall retreat. It was such a fun time. And our group won the video contest!

This was another beautiful hike! Actually I walked to Mill Race from my house, and then walked through the park! 


Hannah had fun at her school's Halloween party. The weather was awful so there was no parade, but she still had a fun morning. And bonus that it was only a half day!


We went trick-or-treating with the Boyagians in Wixom. The weather was terrible, it actually snowed for the first time. So I lasted about fifteen minutes, then I went back to pass out candy with Sophany! The girls got a ton of candy. I think a lot of people skipped this year due to the weather, so people were very generous with how much candy they gave out. Ava got 11.8 lbs! Allie got over 10 lbs, and Hannah got under that, but she didn't stay out as long. Too much candy!

And finally, the girls fall pictures for school. I can't believe how old they are getting! 

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...