Thursday, January 28, 2016

Christmas Part 2

I love this stage with our girls! It's so fun to see their faces light up when they open gifts. It's even cooler to see their love for each other and Mike and I and how they want to give gifts to their family. We had such a great morning on Christmas morning. We had breakfast together, read the Christmas story, and thanked God for the gift of His Son! 

The girls loved their gifts! Especially their new bean bag chairs!



Allie is already cruising around on this ripstick! 



















The girls love this series and were super excited to get a bunch of books. 









When they opened these paddles, we asked them what they thought they were for. Hannah said "to spank our butts!?" And they all giggled! Then we told them to head downstairs! 

We have enjoyed this ping pong table over the last month, especially teaching the girls to play floor pong!




No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...