Thursday, January 28, 2016

Birthday Season 2016

January is a busy month here at the Epley house. Our three sweet daughters have their birthdays in January. We didn't plan it that way!

Allie turned 8 on the 2nd! She happens to get a day off on her birthday every year, being the day after New Year's. We hung out around the house during the day, and Allie got to pick dinner and she chose Red Robin. I think this is the third year in a row that she's picked that!

Grandma and Grandpa Epley and Grandma and Papa Ross came with us to celebrate Allie! All the dinner pictures are on my phone, so again, I'll post those later!

Allie is such an amazing daughter. She loves to laugh. She is a pro at the ripstick now. She is learning the piano and doing such a great job. She is the kindest big sister to Hannah. She is always willing to help out if we need it. She is truly beautiful inside and out. And she makes us laugh on a daily basis.  We are so blessed to have this precious girl!






Ava turned 10 on the 20th! Double digits!!! It's crazy to think about how fast the last ten years have gone by. I don't even like to think about how fast the next ten are going to go. Pretty soon she'll be a teenager!

Ava had school on her birthday. She decided on pizza for dinner. So grandma and Emilia came over to celebrate with us and eat pizza! 

Ava is such a kind and sensitive young lady. She is so thoughtful. She is a pro at the ripstick as well. And she's also doing a great job with piano lessons. She has a beautiful voice and just recently started choir at school. She is very smart and loves school. One of the best things about Ava is that she is not into the drama, as so many fourth grade girls are starting to be. She is the peace maker at school. We love this young lady and are so proud of her!












Hannah turned 6 on the 26th! What a big girl! She still has that sweet young voice thought that Mike and I really don't want her to outgrow!

Hannah chose crepes for her birthday dinner!

Hannah is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. She is so kind and compassionate. She is constantly giving hugs and kisses and saying "I love you!" She loves her sisters and looks up to them so much. She is starting to learn the piano as well! For her birthday she also got a ripstick and picked it up so fast, it's amazing! We are so blessed to call Hannah our daughter.










Hannah's birthday happened to fall on a Tuesday which is the night that we host a small group from our church. So we got a little cake for her that night and the whole group sang to her! 


The rest of the birthday pics are on my phone! Allie also was able to have her big friend party this year so I'll post all about that soon too! And we still have yet to have the family birthday party. Sheesh, January is a crazy month, but a great way to celebrate these three gifts!!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...