Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thanksgiving

The background for my phone right now is a quote that says "It is not happy people who are thankful; it is the thankful people who are happy."
Gratitude is so key to happiness isn't it? If we can truly be grateful for the things in our lives, we can find more joy and contentment in life. God has blessed us with so much, but even if we didn't have all that we have, we still have the hope of eternity. I pray that I'm always joyful and content in that.

We had a great couple days celebrating Thanksgiving. My family came to our house on Thursday and we had the typical Thanksgiving feast! Thanks to my lovely mother for making the ham and the turkey! 

Then on Friday even, Mike's entire family came over to spend time together. We decided to order pizza and Chinese food! A glorious decision if you ask me!

It was a fun time with family. Happy Thanksgiving!









On to Friday with the Epleys!







We had fun taking group pictures, as you can see! I'm annoyed that the edge of the counter got in these shots, and that Hannah couldn't take one smiling picture!



No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...