Halloween was a lot of fun this year! The girls always look forward to this holiday. They had a great time at their school parties and went outside for the parade for the first time since we've been there!
We had our annual pumpkin fest at the DeJonges which is always a lot of fun!
We did something new this year for Halloween. We went to Ava's friend's house in Hills of Boggie Lake. It's a great neighborhood for trick-or-treating because there are sidewalks, and the houses are closer together. As per usual on Halloween, it was a cold and rainy night. I actually came home from work that Friday and I'm pretty sure I had the flu. So wonderful Mike took the girls out while I laid on the couch, watching Harry Potter!
The girls had a lot of fun, even with the rain, and came home with tons of candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment