Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June

June is one of my favorite months! The excitement of school getting out along with gorgeous weather, CAC, and usually a mission trip with Impact, all add up for an awesome month!

This little lady turned 1 this month! It's been fun to watch her grow.

Peonies are so beautiful and these get fuller every summer! 

Emilia's first birthday party!

She has such a cute cake! 


We celebrated Aunt Amy's birthday! 

Ava and Allie had their last day of school! They loved their teachers and their classmates this year.  

Our friends Andy and Taylor were married and I helped make cupcakes for the wedding. These Butterfinger cupcakes turned out pretty good! 







My sweet mother turned 60! We surprised her with a lunch at Red Lobster. 


We had a sleepover with Ms. Maya!! 

The girls and I went to Hess Hathaway Park and Farm. They were able to feed this sweet cow. 


Creative Arts Camp was so much fun! I taught a craft for most of the week and had a blast. The girls loved it too. Ava and Allie were both able to invite some friends from school! 




I went to Denison University with the Impact group for Velocity 2015. What an amazing week that was. We had such a great group of students who served so well. It was a ton of fun! 




Our service projects included the Ohio Food Bank, a nursing home, Habitat for Humanity, Lower Lights Center in downtown Columbus, Life Community Church, and Gladden Community Center. The Phill Wing Band played at the conference again this year! 

We think Sadie is pregnant, courtesy of this sweet dog, Bear!

 And finally, my mom, Ava, and I went out for a date together to the batting cages, go-carts, and Biggby! It was a great night together!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...