I am behind. I blogged about our trip to Trinidad in April! But this is the rest of April and all of May for our family.
This guitar traveled from Trinidad to Miami to a final destination of Dallas, instead of Detroit! I was worried I had lost it for good because my handwritten name on the tag had been smudged off. But thankfully, I got it back!
I missed this girl and her sisters so much while Mike and I were in Trinidad. It was so great to get back home to them!
Mike and I celebrated 16 years together April 19. He asked me out in 1999. We were just kids!
We played a fun trivia game with these three. We were cracking up at some of their answers to our seemingly easy questions!
I planted some daffodils last fall and was so excited to have them bloom.
We ended our CL2 year with this amazing group of high school students. What a great small group this has been!
I love tulips but dislike how little time they bloom.
May brought some beautiful weather! We were excited to finally get outside!
Our sweet Hannah lost her first tooth! So early! The other two didn't lose teeth till first grade I think.
More tulips. These things multiply like crazy!
For Mother's Day, Hannah said a prayer in the service while Richard read the scripture. Hannah had some stage fright so Ava ended up helping her out. Then second service, Allie prayed!
We celebrated Mother's Day with the Rosses. I'm so blessed to call this lady "mama."
And I don't think I could have been blessed with three greater daughters. They fill our lives with so much love, laughter and joy. I'm grateful to God everyday for these precious ladies.
Mike has done some amazing work on our house. And I picked up beautiful hanging baskets which are so much fuller now (in July!).
Hannah's pre-school had a lot of great events to finish off the year, starting with a Mother's Day tea party.
Hannah also got to go to a story hour and bus ride at Commerce Elementary with other future kindergartners. She had so much fun!
She also cracked me up with this little questionnaire she filled out about me.
Then finally we celebrated her graduation from Pre-school. We are sad to say goodbye to Mustard Seeds. It's been a great program!
Mike's brother and cousin came up to do some work with Mike and help with our driveway!
We celebrated Coby's fifth birthday!
Hannah's school took a field trip to the Indian Springs nature center for their last day. Hannah painted a shirt, looked at pond life, and went on a hike!
Ava and Allie had a blast at their field day. They both did so great! Allie's team won a water relay and she took second place among the girls in her class in a race. Ava had the fastest pitch among all the girls in the school, even the fifth graders! And she took first among the girls in her class in a race, and second overall, having just one boy beat her! So proud of these girls!
We're on to the summer months now! Can's believe we're already into June. Time seriously flies. We had a great June! I'll blog about that soon. And sorry for the poor quality of my pictures. I just got a new phone so July and onward should hopefully have better picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment