It's difficult to remember what we did in July. I know we did a lot. Starting with the 4th, of course! Then Mike and I celebrated our 11th anniversary with a Tiger's game (with awesome seats!). I did a lot of gardening. Mike did more on the exterior of our house. Our nephew Joseph, and his wife Rachael, moved in. At least I think it was in July! It might have been June. We hosted a suppers of eight at our house with some lovely people (the Talbots, Westermans, and Jerry Holcomb). There was a pretty severe storm that day too but we missed the brunt of it. That also happened to be the day the Dale family came over for lunch. Love them! I didn't take many pictures with my phone in the month of July. But here's what I did capture:
Our anniversary date at the Tiger's game
Our anniversary date at the Tiger's game
After the game, we walked on the Detroit River walk for a little bit, and got some ice-cream.
We got a new puppy! Sadie came to live with us and the girls couldn't be happier. She really is a great dog. She's a miniature Golden Doodle.
We enjoyed free slurpees on 7/11.
All our cousins came over to play.
We took the girls and Coby and Braden to meet our small group in downtown Milford. We played on the play structure and got icecream.
Hannah had a meet and greet at her pre-school. She was able to meet some new friends, see the classroom and talk with her teachers. She's super excited for pre-school.
We spent time with Emilia!
Mike did a lot of work on the front of the house. It's looking beautiful!
Our neighbors got a miniature golden doodle as well, and Sadie was very interested in playing with him!
We finally mulched the flower beds in the backyard. That was a lot of work!
And the girls enjoyed a sleepover with Maya. We love her! We also had several mom's group outings, which were a lot of fun. We're gearing up for back to school soon too. But I'll post about our vacation and August soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment