As is my tradition, I'm blogging about June, halfway through the following month. You'll hear about July by September for sure!
June was a great month! School ended, Mike and I went to California, the girls had fun at CAC, my brother had a baby, and so much more.
I think I blog about my flowers every spring but I can't help it! They're just so pretty! Especially peonies.
Emilia Grace was born June 7th. She is such a sweet little baby! We've gotten to spend quite a bit of time with her.
I was so excited to have a porch so I could buy hanging baskets!
The girls had their last day of school. We love summer for many reasons. One of the top for me is sleeping in!
Father's Day weekend was a busy weekend. We camped up by the Rifle River with Mike's whole family. It was a beautiful camp site and the kids loved playing with their cousins. Unfortunately, it got down to 41 degrees at night so we were pretty cold!
We came home Saturday night and Sunday we had a big BBQ with my side of the family. It also happened to be my mom's birthday. We had a cook out and campfire in the evening. It was a beautiful day!
We had a lovely visit with Katie and her sweet son Emmett. He is such a handsome little man and it was so good to catch up with Katie.
We swam a lot!
The kids had a blast at CAC. The theme was "glow in the dark." The drama was about a glow worm and all the crafts were awesome. The family night and bazaar was a lot of fun as well! Ava had three friends from school participate too, which was great!
The girls got to have some snuggle time with Emilia.
I broke my thumb playing softball! Mike and I played on a co-ed team. I was playing catcher and there was a play at home and a guy slid right into my thumb. But I did get him out!
My dad also happened to break his thumb a month earlier playing hockey. Like father, like daughter!
My Uncle Phil was in town from Florida so we had a little impromptu reunion with my mom's side of the family.
It's been such a fun and busy summer. We've had a great July so far too! But I'll post more about that later!
No comments:
Post a Comment