Thursday, March 20, 2014

March according to my phone

This winter has draaaaaagged on.... We're tired of snow around here. We are looking forward to warm weather, with no snow pants, scarves, gloves, and hats. Where we can wear t-shirts and flip flops. Oh that sounds so heavenly!
But we've made the most of this cold winter. We had a fun lunch date with Grandma and Papa at my favorite restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory!
 
Mike and I had another lunch date with Allie and Hannah. Ava had stayed after church with Grandma and Papa for a children's ministry meeting. It was great having some fun time with these two ladies!


 
Our mom's group met up at Castaway Café in Howell. That place was awesome! Hannah loved it!




 
Ava is the 2nd grade jump rope champion at her school! She did so awesome. Her and Allie have been practicing for the last month in our dining room. All that practice paid off for Ava! She beat out all the boys and girls in the second grade! Allie's turn is next Wednesday!



 
We dog sat for a week for this sweet puppy. We love Sadie! This was the only picture I got of her, trying to show Mike how I couldn't tale a nap cause Sadie wouldn't leave my face alone!

 
Ava had a million birthday parties this month! She was able to make it to two of them, one at Lakeland Pool and the other at Wonderland Lanes.

 
 
And finally, we celebrated Nevada's 13th birthday! I can't believe she's a teenager already! Time flies!!  
 
Today is the first day of spring, and free cone day at Dairy Queen. We woke up to more snow. Come on spring, and gardening, and swimming, and no more school, and vacations.... and so much more!



No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...