As is my custom every year, I have to blog about our Christmas decor. I love Christmas decorations. I think it's because two of my favorite colors are red and green, so how could I not?
This year, the girls and I had a fun time decorating the tree while watching the movie Elf, which might have to be a new tradition for us. We love that movie.
Merry Christmas Season everyone!
The exterior of our house is still being renovated so we had to make shift some Christmas lights on the window! I love the way it looks through the curtains.
The girls put our old Christmas tree in their room and decorated it all by themselves.
Excuse the construction! We took out the double doors in our living room and put this window in. So it's still being worked on.
Our family calendar even got a little festive flair!
Ava drew this greeting on our snowman! I forgot to tell her to correct "Merry."
No comments:
Post a Comment