Monday, July 1, 2013

Joseph and Rachael's Wedding

I love weddings. It's so fun to get all dressed up, have a nice dinner, and dance all night! And boy did we dance all night at my nephew's wedding this past weekend. But first, let me back up. This happened to be my girls' first wedding as flower girls. They have been counting down the days since a while back when Rachael asked them. We were so honored to be asked!
 
The girls were able to go to a salon to get their hair styled!

 
I was even able to get a new dress for the occasion. Mike was a groomsmen too! Doesn't he look so handsome!?

 
Rachael's dress was amazing and she looked so beautiful! As did all the bridesmaids. The ceremony was at a church right on Orchard Lake.

 
I love these girls! They did such a great job.

 
Hannah emptied her basket fairly quickly, then announced to everyone that she ran out of flowers. Allie kept saying "come on Hannah!" It was pretty cute.


Ava had a hard time being patient and sticking next to Molly, the other flower girl. But she did a great job too!


Announcing Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Epley. These are two amazing people!




Mike's brother Joe came into town from Florida. The last time we saw him was at Joseph's grad party, three years ago. It was a nice little family reunion!





Congratulations Joe and Rachael! Thank you so much for including all of us in your beautiful day!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...