It has been a busy March! Just this past weekend alone we had three birthday parties! The first was at a place called Kids Gotta Play for one of Ava's classmates. I had never heard of this place before. They sell large play structures and trampolines. Their showroom is also basically a big play place where kids can go on all the products. You can rent out a room to bring in all your own food too. Ava had a ton of fun! I'll have to remember this for future birthday parties!
The second two parties, I didn't bring my camera. Ava's friend Christine had a swim party at the Lakeland pool. Mike took Allie and Hannah in the pool as well so we were all able to be there.
And the final party was for our niece Nevada, who just turned 12! Our whole family had dinner together at Olive Garden. So it was a fun weekend of birthdays!
This little lady had her appointment at Beaumont to get a second opinion about her blood sugar. Praise God everything is normal!! The doctor thinks it was just stress-induced. Her body was fighting two infections so it made her sugars go out of wack! So thank God, no diabetes. It doesn't mean she'll never develop it, but for now they're not worried.
Mike's cousin Alex was in town this past weekend so we were able to get together with her and her beautiful daughter Lillian!
And finally, I had a consultation for Laysik! And guess what!? I'm getting it done April 18th. It's a Little scary to think about, especially thinking about a laser pointed at my eye but I'll have to have faith in the Doctor. After all, Pavil Datsyuk trusts his eyes to this guy! They had to dilate my eyes for the consultation. I hated it! I've never had that done before. Man is everything bright after that!!





3 comments:
i can't believe you get to have lasik! dave got it done (with a half price GroupOn no less:)) but I was not a candidate:( they said the only thing they could do for me is a "lens replacement". for real, that means serious surgery where they cut INSIDE my eyeball and throw a new "lens" in there...major surgery, high risk of infection and/or losing your eyes all together...oh and there have only been "a handful" of them done. Hmmm, let me think about that:) but Dave LOVES his lasik...but it was not exactly he most pleasant experience;) he said it was like torture, but only lasted a few seconds! you will be fine, you have had 3 babies:)
oops, by the way, that "unknown" was katie breen:)
Ok, we need to have a little chat before I go in cause I'm actually freaking out a little bit. It scares me to death to think of a laser pointed at my eye!
Post a Comment