Monday, March 4, 2013

Life

 
 
One of the girls took this picture. I was about to delete it but then decided against it. This is life right now at our house; the counters are cluttered, the laundry room doors are always open with laundry spilling out, the sink is always full, with added dishes piled on the counter, chairs/stools are out of place, dirt and junk on the floor. This could be enough to make me crazy, and at one time it did! Until I realized that this is just how it's going to be while I have three young kids. If I was able to get to every little piece of laundry, every room to clean, and keep every little thing neat and tidy, I think I would be lacking in other areas, like getting to go out and have fun with the girls, or sitting and watching a movie with them, or coloring at the table. I'll look back on this picture and be grateful that I took the time to play instead of keeping up with the house. There will always be time for a clean house later in life... or the next time company comes over:)


2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it. This is so true. Sometimes you have to pick your priorities, and 100% of the time, the kids come first.

Gina said...

So true Carrie!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...