Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall fun and meal plan

I love mums. I have planted mums every fall and have never had them come back up. This is the first year I finally got a plant to come back. These mums below aren't the ones that came back up. I actually didn't take a picture of the ones in my yard. These are ones that I got at a farmer's market last week and I am planning on planting. I'm hoping they come back next year because I love the colors!
 



Mike has been revamping our fire pit. The previous owners of our house had a huge fire pit, surrounded by rocks. Mike decided to change it up a bit. It was a cold day and Allie was such a great helper!


Ava watched all the work from the trampoline.


And here's my meal plan for the week:
 
Mon: chicken enchiladas
Tues: apple pancakes and turkey bacon
Wed: Baked cod with asparagus
Thurs: homemade mac and cheese
Fri and Sat: Mike and I will be at the Impact fall retreat (my parents will take care of these meals!)
Sun: leftovers

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...