Monday, February 22, 2010
I've been using coupons for quite a while now (thanks to my friend Laura!) and I get some sweet deals because of it! My mom and I head out to the Howell Kroger about once a month because they double coupons up to $1. We're able to get a lot of stuff for under a $1 and even free just by using coupons. This was one of my better trips out to Howell. I spent $64.39 for all this, and saved $111.46. Just by buying multiple Sunday papers and clipping coupons, I am able to save over 50% of my grocery costs and help my family save money. If you ever want to make a trip out to Howell with us, let me know! The more the merrier!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
2 comments:
Oh my goodness Gina that is amazing! When I move out on my own I'll know who to call for advice on saving!! I wonder if I could save anything now as a college student?
OK, so that's the first picture I've seen of stuff bought with coupons that I'd actually use!! I just haven't been able to get coupons to work for me, someday we should get together and you can teach me your tricks!!
Post a Comment