Friday, February 12, 2010

Hannah

The first two weeks have been quite an adjustment! Hannah is doing really well, especially now with the jaundice gone. She sleeps all the time, and even gives me great stretches at night. I usually feed her around midnight and she'll sleep till about 4 AM and go back to bed till about 7. I can handle that! Ava and Allie are doing pretty good. I expected Allie to have a harder time with Hannah, but it's been Ava that has acted out a little more. They are starting to adjust and they really do love her. Ava loves to hold and kiss her. Allie just sort of comes around and says "aw baby" and then walks away. I'm wondering when it will sink in that she's here to stay!


Hannah only likes to sleep either propped up or on her tummy. So most nights, she's sleeping in her car seat. The first time she slept in her basinet flat on her back, she woke up every 2 to 3 hours. Propped up in her car seat, she'll give me at least a four hour stretch. I hate for her to get used to not sleeping in a crib, but I really want to sleep:-)








She wasn't too sure about this swing at first, but after a while she liked it!

1 comment:

therese said...

What a sweet baby. She looks just like me?

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...