Sunday, December 13, 2009

30 blessed years


Ugh, I'm 30 today. I can't believe it. I don't know what's so wierd about it. I know it's not old by any means. Maybe it's like my friend Katie say, I'm just not a kid anymore, even though I still feel like one. Anyway, I've been reflecting a little about the last 30 and I have been realizing more and more how truly blessed I have been throughout my life. God has been so good to me.


We had a small party last night that included a road rally! Katie and I put it all together and I think that everyone had a great time. When all the teams returned, we played the "celebrity" game, which was hilarious! It's been a great weekend with family and friends.












No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...