Friday, July 10, 2009

Our new digs

We officially moved in to our new house on Saturday June 20th. It's been a crazy month getting all packed up and out of our old house and unpacked and settled in our new house. I'm tired:-) It doesn't help being in my first trimester either (and I'm pretty sure Mike's getting sick of the pregnancy card). But we love our new house and are pretty sure the girls do too!

Taken from our front porch. We loving having views of the lake from our living room, kitchen and office!

Backyard. To the right of that shed in the back is our (left of it is neighbors).
That's the Huron River.

Office (a little messy). Notice the view!


Kitchen

Living room


Our bedroom

Ava's very purple room! It's her favorite color and she picked it out!


Allie's messy room.
We're loving it so far! Sad not to be neighbors with the Rosses any more, but loving being so close to grandma and papa!

1 comment:

Fischer Family said...

Your house looks beautiful. Mike does nice work. We watched our first movie in our basement. We love what Mike did.

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...