Our family came over after church for dinner. This was my first attempt at cooking lamb. I think I overcooked it slightly. It was still good though! All the little kids did an Easter egg hunt outside. They loved it! Ava and Allie really liked their Easter baskets as well.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Easter
We had a great day yesterday celebrating Christ's death and resurection. This is the most important holiday of the year. Through Christ we are able to have eternal life, spending it with God in Heaven. What an amazing gift.
Our family came over after church for dinner. This was my first attempt at cooking lamb. I think I overcooked it slightly. It was still good though! All the little kids did an Easter egg hunt outside. They loved it! Ava and Allie really liked their Easter baskets as well.


Our family came over after church for dinner. This was my first attempt at cooking lamb. I think I overcooked it slightly. It was still good though! All the little kids did an Easter egg hunt outside. They loved it! Ava and Allie really liked their Easter baskets as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
No comments:
Post a Comment