Thursday, April 23, 2009

Double Days!

Kmart is doubling coupons up to $2 this week. So that means if you have a $2 off coupon, it actually takes $4 off! I scored a lot of free stuff at Kmart this week and I might go back for more.

Total: $122.17
Spent: $29.07
Saved: $93.10

Kroger was good to me this week as well. All this Angel Soft was free as well as four of the wipes. The other four wipes were $.25 each. I love smart shopping!

Total: $23.60
Spent: $2.84
Saved: $20.76

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gina! I love your blog. Your girls are so cute! So where do you get all of your coupons, just out of the paper? I'm thinking about giving this a try. Any tips?

Gina said...

Hi Jackie! I emailed you two crazy emails. The first was me responding to who I thought was another friend Jackie! The second was the right one. Let me know if you got them!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get them. Would you mind trying again? Thanks!
sweetjacks01@gmail.com

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...