Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Halloween

We had a fun month of October leading up to Halloween! We visited Long's a lot! Probably too much.

Our amazing neighbor's decided to throw a block party at the empty lot. Everyone got dressed up, brought a dish to share and joined at a bonfire. It was a lot of fun to get to know our neighbors!




The DeJonge's hosted their annual pumpkin fest which is always a lot of fun!








Our church hosted a trunk or treat in the field. I decorated our trunk and passed out candy! So fun.


And finally, Allie and Hannah went trick-or-treating in Hills of Boggie Lake. Mike, Lori and I followed them around. Ava went in her friend Avery's neighborhood with her friends. It was a cold, rainy and windy night but the girls had fun and got a lot of candy!





 

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...