The "yikes" in the title is because I haven't posted my phone pictures since July. I'm totally slacking. Sure, I've posted the major events, like birthdays and holidays, but it's the day to day stuff I want to remember!
So here's a little picture of life for the Epleys, from July through October!
Our church had a hoe down in July with pony rides and a dunk tank!
Moms group had many fun outings! We went to Laura's in-laws' house for a pool party.
We threw an Impact diaper shower for two of our leaders, Jackie and Maggie, who have since had baby boys!
Mike, Dave, and Marty participated in the blind canoe race during Milford Memories. I think they took third.
The girls and I had a ton of fun playing outside and getting together with friends, soaking up every minute of summer break. We met some friends at Marshbank Park.
We tried out The Root, a great restaurant in White Lake.
All three girls had JCP haircuts before school. I have no idea why I didn't get a picture of Ava!
My friend Tonya and I went to Soaring Eagle Casino in September. My mom gave us these sweet vouchers that gave us $25 of free play and $50 each for food. This was the giant sundae we ordered after lunch because we still had money left over! It was a fun day!
We visited Clintonwood Park in Clarkston, which was another fun park!
Grandma Ross took all her granddaughters to get pedicures before school started. Tara and I got to come along too!
We tore up the old driveway to get ready for concrete.
I had my hair done and went a lot darker.
Joey, Doug, and their friend came up from Florida to help with the driveway. It was nice having them here for a week.
Ava and her class went on a field trip to Cranbrook!
We started another great year of CL2.
Allie created this cool project in her class to share about her life!
Mike let the girls give him a haircut!
The Impact leaders took a retreat to this sweet beachfront mansion in South Haven. We had a blast!
I visited this sweet fourth grader and her friends for lunch! Oh and I got a job at her school. I'm a third grade para-educator!
Mike brought home flowers for all of us. What a catch he is!
The girls enjoyed their first color run for their fun run at school!
Dave and Todd had their annual 5K race at Indian Springs. It was fun to have dinner with these guys and root them on!
We celebrated 35 years of this incredible guy.
Erg, it annoys me that this is sideways. Sorry!
We went on the fall retreat with the Impact group. It was a great time. It's amazing to think how many times we've gone on this retreat. And it's always such a great kick-off to the year.
The girls had a VIP day for mileage club. Allie invited Devin, Hannah invited Marty, and Ava invited grandma!
Here's a look at the awesome drive-way that was poured!
And these lovely ladies got their school pictures. Can't believe all three are officially in school now. These past ten years have flown by! Love these girls so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment