Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Retreat

See these guys and gals!? They are some amazing students and leaders, let me tell you. Mike and I had such an amazing weekend with this lively, fun, encouraging, respectful, compassionate, and over-all fantastic group of people. I'm so impressed by the teenagers at our church. They all have such a servant's heart and a true desire to follow God. It's so refreshing being around them.
 
We had such a fun weekend filled with games, videos, dancing, singing, messages, food, ping pong, hiking, Lake Michigan, the beach, football, conversations, zip lines, play-off baseball games, sweet smiling faces, real questions, honest answers, meaningful small group times, silliness, seriousness, more food, banana grams, card games, poetry, and so much more. I love Impact.




No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...