I'm excited to say we got our entire garden planted! I love having a garden. I love fresh veggies, and I love that the girls can help out with it.
I planted this clematis two summers ago. I love how it climbs up the fence!
These tall grasses are pretty sweet too! And we have tons of irises blooming.
Now on to the veggies.
Red and yellow onions:
Mike made me these cool boxes for mother's day this year. This one contains potatoes.
Lettuce, cilantro, and rosemary:
Tomatoes!! There are Romas, sweet Cherry, and one other big kind.
Orange and yellow peppers, and Serrano peppers in the box:
Ava and Allie enjoying the warm weather!
The last week or so, the girls have been asking to sleep altogether on the top bunk. I love how they giggle and chat as they go to bed each night!
No comments:
Post a Comment