Saturday, October 15, 2011

Busy Fall

Fall has been pretty eventful for the Epley family. This is a pretty lengthy post. And we haven't even hit Halloween yet! So there will be more to come.

I LOVE Fall in Michigan. The colors are so beautiful. The weather has been amazing. I'll take 70's and sunny till December 1st please!



This beautiful tree is in my neighbor's yard.



The amazing weather has been great for extending the summer. The girls and I have been playing outside a lot since we know it's going to get cold soon. Shorts and T's in October is awesome!



Gilber Willis Park in Wixom has a Panther Hunt/Fall fest for kids in October. The girls got dressed up and had a great time riding a pony, trick-or-treating through the woods, getting their faces painted, and dancing!











They found the panther too!





Ava has been doing great in Kindergarten. Three days of the week, Maya is able to be with us in the morning when Ava gets on the bus. On this morning, they were having fun with bubbles while waiting for the bus.





Ava's school had a fall fest as well! They had games in different classrooms, face painting, a haunted hallway, and different treats for the kids.







This was in the haunted hallway. Ava and Allie were really scared!



And last but not least, our church put on a Fall Fair at our Commerce campus. This was amazing! They kids did some really great crafts. Then they got to see some different animals.



Hannah had fun too!



Chia the Chinchilla



Shelldon the turtle!



I can't remember what the Armadillo's name was. But isn't he cool!?



This was my favorite. Seriously, I had no idea how cute porcupines were.



And the last animal to be brought out was this giant Python! The girls thought he was so cool!







I was even able to take a turn with him! What a fun couple of months it's been.

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...