This first one isn't part of the fashion show! I just thought they looked cute in their new matching t-shirts.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Fashion show
My girls love to play dress-up. Every day during their quiet time, they get down all their dresses and try them all on. It's pretty cute. So I suggested we have a fashion show with all their dresses. They could try all of them on and come into my room, and I'd snapped pictures while they walked the catwalk!
This first one isn't part of the fashion show! I just thought they looked cute in their new matching t-shirts.


This first one isn't part of the fashion show! I just thought they looked cute in their new matching t-shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
2 comments:
Loved the fashion show. Katie and I use to do that when we were little. However ours normally was the swimsuit edition. I'll have to find the pictures, Katies hair was permed at the time :)
man, i wish i had that many cute dresses:) i want to come for the next fashion show!
love you!
Post a Comment