Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of school

Ava was so excited to start her first day of pre-school. She met four new friends, met her new teachers, was able to see her new classroom, and hear a story and do calendar on her first day. The cool part was I was able to be with her for her entire first day. She didn't want to leave at the end.

Dressed and ready to go!



Walking in to school. Her backpack was empty but she had to wear it!



One of her teachers, our good friend Kelly! There are 28 four-year-olds so they had to split into two classes. My friend Kelly is one of the assistant teachers and Ava is in her class.

A new friend she made, Megan.

Decorating her folder. All sports stickers. Love it!

Coloring her puppet. They got to do a craft too.

We're ready for an exciting year!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...