Ava is 4 and is very excited about summer. She asks all the time if we can start swimming at the lake yet. She loves to color and has started to get into drawing people. Her and Allie play endlessly with their kitchen and fake food set. They're both really into bags too, so I find bags all over the house filled with their little toys. They love jumping on the trampoline and I'm amazed at how good their balance is. Allie is very slowly learning colors. I'm pretty sure she's got pink nailed, other than that, everything is yellow! A lot different from Ava who knew her colors at 18 months. Allie is obsessed with her birthmark. She likes to proudly announce to anyone and everyone "I have a birthmark on my butt!" It's pretty funny.
Allie and Ava both love to sing. Ava reminds me of the singing bush from Three Amigos sometimes. She never stops singing. One of their favorite movies is the Sound of Music and they are constantly singing songs from it. They also love the "Firefly" song by Owl City. Every time we're in the car, they ask me to play it. That and Forever by Chris Brown! It's hilarious hearing Ava singing along to a hip hop song.
It's a lot of fun raising these three girls!
3 comments:
Oh how they crack me up. It's amazing how much Ava looks like your mom. I can really see it in these pictures. We need to have a playdate again soon.
So cute! We need to get together and see how different 3 girls are than 3 boys! So happy that Hannah is so easy for you and such a good sleeper. I keep hearing that the 3rd one is the easiest...I'm banking on it!!
Post a Comment