We took the girls to Chuck E Cheese yesterday for a birthday party. Oh my goodness that place is insane. There were probably four birthday parties going on at the same time, plus all the other kids that were there on their own. It was crazy. I have a lot of respect for the people who work there! I definitely couldn't do it. And I don't think I'll be taking our girls back there any time soon. Although they did have a great time, I just can't handle the chaos!

ChuckE was giving out birthday hugs but of course
Ava managed to wiggle her way in for a hug!

Ava loved her friend's Tinkerbelle birthday cake.



Allie had fun too!
I should have gotten a picture of Hannah. She stayed happily asleep through it all in her car seat. The things new borns can sleep through!
No comments:
Post a Comment