Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So long Dale family:-(

We had a going away party for the Dales a few weeks ago. They moved to Portland for Steve's job. We had 14 kids total at our house, 13 of those all under the age of 5, and only 4 of the 13 were girls!! It was a little chaotic at times. The kids had a ton of fun and the adults enjoyed themselves too, at least I think they did. Sometimes it was so loud you couldn't here the person standing next to you! We'll miss you Dale family!











1 comment:

steve, marg & jacks said...

thanks gina for hosting our goodbye party! it was great to see everyone before we left...and we'll see you again at christmas!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...