Allie is growing so fast. She's starting to talk a lot more. She certainly has her own little language that we don't understand but she repeats words like a pro! Lately she's been sleeping till 9 or 9:30 every morning. Oh how I pray that lasts! I know it won't though. She loves following Ava around, giving high fives, swinging in her swing, swimming, and all animals. We were recently able to watch Jeff and Tara's kitten while they went on vacation and Allie adored him! She is such a blessing and it is so fun to watch her grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
1 comment:
can you say "super cute"?
Post a Comment