Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Coldplay


I was able to go see Coldplay with my friends Sophany and Jess last night. It was the best live show I've ever seen! They are amazing entertainers!

They played most of their songs from Viva la Vida with some other great ones mixed in!

We sat out on the lawn and for a couple songs, the whole band came out to the lawn and played. They were probably about 50 yards away from us here!
It was a great show and a very fun night. The videos aren't very good. Don't worry, I didn't record any full songs, just a little snippet to remember. The first one is part of my favorite song
by them. The second was while they sang Yellow and sent giant yellow balloons out into the crowd!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!!

Unknown said...

man...they really are great in concert. Gotta love me some coldplay!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...