Allie in her new crib!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Big Girl!
Ava is officially a big girl! She has slept in her big girl bed for the first time! She absolutely loves it. She even went to bed all by herself, without us tucking her in last night! I think she feels older. Since Ava got this new bed, Allie is in Ava's old crib which is the one that daddy built. Allie's old crib is going to our good friends Brian and Jackie since they are having twins! A lot of shuffling:-) Oh and if you know of anyone getting rid of a crib, Brian and Jackie could use another!

Allie in her new crib!

Allie in her new crib!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
5 comments:
umm, how about that not grow up. yeah, how bout that.
i mean they, not that.
I hear ya! It happens to fast:-)
Okay. I hope this works. Our girls are so beaituful to me can't you see.
Yes I can mom:-) Glad it worked for you!!
Post a Comment